Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Blog for My Family

Although it might seem like I only research my husband's family I do also look for my own ancestors.  It's just a little harder because they didn't keep a lot of things to pass down like the Moran family did.  I have to rely on my memories and the stories I heard when I was a child plus the few things that I found among my mom's possessions when she passed away.  But I've gone back further than I thought possible thanks to the Internet.  

It seems like there has been some research on the Billings family but I'm finding that my particular branch doesn't have much out there.  It's time to correct that.  So without further ado I present The Billings Family of Memphis TN to you.  There's only one post so far but time will cure that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment