Monday, August 17, 2015

Dresden TN Sesquicentennial and "Saga of Seven Hills" 1975


Front side of the Dresden Sesquicentennial brochure

I'm in the midst of revamping my genealogy/history room at Moran Place Redux.  To say it looks like a tornado came through is an understatement but today I came across items from the August 8-17 1975 Dresden Sesquicentennial Celebration.  I don't have access to my scanner right now but I did want to post a few of the items so grabbed my digital camera since today, August 17th, marks the last day of the celebration.  Later I will go back and scan the entire documents.

Back side of the Dresden Sesquicentennial brochure (left) and on the right is a working copy
of the play "Saga of Seven Hills"

Official Souvenir Program for Dresden Sesquicentennial Celebration
August 8 - 17, 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment