The Weakley County Court House was built in 1858 and was lost to a fire in 1948. For more information about the courthouse and the fire read the article that appeared in the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
West Side of the Public Square in Dresden TN
East Side of the Public Square in Dresden TN
Methodist Church S., Dresden Tennessee.
The first Church was built in 1833. The Moran family were members and helped in many ways. In the 1800's, Mrs. Sophia Riley Gunn Moran, along with Mrs. C.W. Cottrell, aided in selecting new pulpit furniture. Both ladies donated one chair each. Mr. John Williamson Moran planted the trees and cared for them for many years.
Residence of D.C. Bower, Dresden, Tennessee.
Dresden Tennessee Fair Grounds.