Friday, November 9, 2012

Virginia Lee Garrett and Benjamin Gund Koehler, 1924

Back in October I blogged about the wedding of Virginia Lee Garrett and Benjamin Gund Koehler.  The Garrett's are cousins of the Moran's as I mentioned previously.  However, tonight I was going through photographs again and because of that previous post I was now able to correctly identify a wedding picture that we found at Moran House.

This photograph is from the wedding of Virginia Garrett and Benjamin Koehler, June 5 1924.  The wedding was held at the Dresden Tennessee Methodist Episcopal Church.  Rev. S. L. JEWELL officiated and is seen standing behind the bridal couple.  The little boy to the left dressed in white is the ring bearer and my father-in-law, Nathan Harrell Moran.  For more information regarding the wedding, what the bride wore, who attended be sure and read the entry previous entry from Oct 11, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment